Tuesday 6 November 2018

3 hooligans in Aberdeen - Hollybank Place. 1st Nov 2018 - VIDEO


Aberdeen. Hollybank Place. 1st November 2018. Thursday, 11.18pm.
Do you recognise these hooligans from Aberdeen?
I have complained to the police about these 3 hooligans who banged on my window in Hollybank Place, Aberdeen after 11p.m. on Thursday, 1st November 2018.
Do you know who these 3 hooligans are? Do you know anything about them which would help the police?
If you have any helpful information then please type a comment about this video, or contact me, Peter Dow.

Email - peterdow@talk21.com
Tel. 01224 583906

If telephoning always leave a message on my answering machine. I will pick up if I want to speak to you.


There follows a video I produced in 2009 about a woman with a disabled daughter who was driven to suicide after a long period of being tormented by local yobs despite many complaints to the police who were negligent in doing their duty to secure the peace.

No comments: