Wednesday 10 March 2021

STATEMENT to the POLICE from Scientist Peter Dow

UPDATE: 10.15am

Got a phone call this morning 8.30am from the police officer concerned - I think he identified himself as "Constable Paterson" and I told him I had sent the police a statement by email. He said as I wasn't willing to open my door to him, he would take my email which the police had received, text quoted below, as "corroboration" and a report would be sent to the Procurator Fiscal (alleging some trumped-up criminal offence). I asked him to pass on my apologies to the Sainsbury's checkout girl concerned.


TEXT OF STATEMENT

Address: Ground Right Flat, 21 Hollybank Place, Aberdeen, AB11 6XR
Full name: Alastair Peter Dow. Date of Birth: ** ******** ****. Age 60.
Occupation: Amateur Scientist and Political Activist

Police officers of Police Scotland were at my door on Sunday, 7th March 2021, wanting to take me to Kittybrewster Police Custody Centre for questioning. I spoke to them through the door and on my mobile. They are returning on Wednesday, 9am. They did not leave any note of their names or a police number.

I was afraid to open the door to them because to be honest with you, as a scientist, I am more worried about catching Covid.

The police officers at my door seemed to think that if you don't have symptoms it is safe to meet indoors. That is not true.
Many people carry the virus without symptoms - "asymptomatic transmission" we call it.

The police are not scientists. I am the scientist, not the police. The police don't know what they are talking about.

I am now 60 years old but I have not yet been offered my first vaccination dose.

I'm in priority group 7
https://www.covidvaxgrampian.com/vaccination-groups/
All those aged 60 - 64
Letters will begin arriving from week commencing 8th March with appointments starting from week commencing 15th March.
I could catch Covid if I breathe in virus particles left by a person who was infected with Covid, albeit without symptoms, who is in, or who was recently in - the police car, at Kittybrewster Police Custody Centre, in the prison van to the Sheriff Court or in the Sheriff Court building.

My younger cousin died from Covid so this could be a death sentence for me.

I plead with the police - please follow the science - coronavirus is an airborne virus and anywhere indoors is a risk, unless you are home alone, as I always prefer to be.

I am NOT GUILTY of any crime but if I am charged I may just plead "Guilty" immediately in order to short-circuit the process to where I am paying a fine from home and safe instead of pleading "NOT GUILTY" in court and catching Covid and dying from it.

I would rather admit to another false conviction, pay a fine and get out of there fast.

I have issued the following statement to the press, published it on the internet and emailed it to all Aberdeen lawyers and Aberdeen City Councillors.

The SNP Gestapo are threatening to commit a new crime against humanity by interrupting my Covid science research and leadership


SUNDAY, 7 MARCH 2021

No comments: