Saturday 18 February 2017

Social Enquiry Report (lacks insight) - with Peter Dow's insights annotated

I have recently attended at 74-76 Spring Garden, Aberdeen for a few meetings with one of Aberdeen City Council's social workers, a Mr Brian Hourigan, to co-operate with the production of his "Criminal Justice Social Work Report" which I am publishing today, with the addition of my own annotations in red "ink" which offer my clearer insights into the harmless non-threatening hyperbole of my republican rhetorical tweets in contrast to Brian's report which lacks insight doggedly claiming that my tweets were somehow "threatening", which they weren't, of course.


















I am appearing in Aberdeen Sheriff Court on Tuesday 21st February for sentencing.

           Accused Details          Court Ref No            PF Ref No        Court Room
20 Alastair Peter DOW    SCS/2015-060310    AB14008188     Court 1

No comments: